No announcement yet.

More bad omens for Bush: Jeb Bush's plane struck by lightening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human beings have the ability to fire rifles. I don't know how many human beings have the ability to create lightning without some fairly obvious equipment...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Argh! My weather control device needs more tuning.....
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

It's ok, Tassadar...maybe you'll get lucky and hit Tom DeLay's plane next time!
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I was under the impression that commercial airliners were hit by lightning, on average, at least once every 15-20 flights ... More often in some areas.
          There's certainly nothing odd about it.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyWarrior
            Jeb Bush is still very much alive--unlike the three that I mentioned. Do you donks STILL want to talk omens?
            If those people dying in accidents were omens, why don't you tell us donks what they were omens for?
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

jfk jr. was just a bad pilot

just because you are rich, doesn't mean you can fly

Comment

Jeb Bush's plane struck by lightening
                Damn. For a minute there I thought you meant moral lightening. I thought the ******* finally woke up and realised what an ******* he was.
                "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Working...
                X