No announcement yet.

You know what we need - male babe thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may be induced to tell you which thread it was but you will first have to ditch the weasel flag and reinstate the glorious maple leaf.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger

Oerdin: a) Is the line in your sig from my thread about the gigantic snow penis?

b) What happened to the thread? I can't find it...
      It was deleted. I posted a thread in the Community forum complaining about it being deleted, and that, too, was deleted. No explanation was given whatsoever.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

This reminds me of somebody here, but I can't remember exactly who.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That isn't a male. So why's it here?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

New rule people...

Since there are now seperate threads... Post only Male pictures in the Male Babe thread... and Female Babes in the Female Babe thread.

And do not spam the threads with inappropriate pictures.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That is a male, Boris.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Ah! Ming has become a judge of which pictures of males are 'babes' and which are 'spam'.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Malarky!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                    Ah! Ming has become a judge of which pictures of males are 'babes' and which are 'spam'.
                    That is correct... as in all things in the OTF... the opinions of the mods are what counts. Deal with it
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

See, that's why I think they shouldn't be separated. It's for Ming's sake. That way, whilst having to make sure the male pics are appropriate, he could at least be treated to hot chicks as well.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Was Ming being coy, or did he miss the joke?
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI

Comment

They should be seperated... I was just waiting for it to happen. As far as tastes go, different strokes for different folks... However, it doesn't take much judgement to realize that loinburger's picture would fall in the spamming/disruption category
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Was Ming being coy, or did he miss the joke?
                            No... just making my point clear so that EVERYBODY understands.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Disruption? Not at all! If there are people who take pictures of man in diapers surely there must be someone who appreciates it. Maybe loinburger himself.

Comment

True, as evidenced at ACS, different strokes for different folks.
                                SOMEONE took the picture, after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X