Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist Dogs ? Well, Why Not, I Guess. We Pass It On To Our Children.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist Dogs ? Well, Why Not, I Guess. We Pass It On To Our Children.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Yeah, my dog hates old asian men for some reason... Maybe she was once tortured by one or something, but she really doesn't like them.

My friends girlfriend, however, won't let him get a yellow lab because she thinks that they all hate black people. Kind of weird...
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Probably a yellow lab was owned by a bigot.

I'm personally trying to train my cats to attack people from the North named Boris.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

My mother is a professional breeder of Irish wolfhounds and has been showing them for almost twenty years. This is something she mentioned to me long ago, dogs sometimes get weirded out by people who don't look "right." Aside from teaching animals to be agressive to people of different races, dogs can get scared when they see something that's a little off, like a person of another color.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

My dog freaks if I leave the house without a hat on and then return with a hat on.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            My mother is a professional breeder of Irish wolfhounds and has been showing them for almost twenty years. This is something she mentioned to me long ago, dogs sometimes get weirded out by people who don't look "right." Aside from teaching animals to be agressive to people of different races, dogs can get scared when they see something that's a little off, like a person of another color.
            Yep. My parents live in an area that has quite a few asians and hispanics, but no blacks in the immediate area where the dogs go walking - so if they see one, or just someone exceptionally dark skinned, they tend to freak out, but it's most likely just seeing someone marked differently than what they're used to.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

What's the deal with, (ummm, must remain p.c.) Letter Carriers and dogs?

Comment

I've heard that dogs consider themselves to be protectors of their master's property when the master is gone. When letter carriers arrive, the dogs bark to chase them away, the letter carrier leaves, the dog feels it has successfully done its job. The next time a letter carrier comes, the dog will treat it as an easy to defeat threat.

Of course, that might all be bs.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

No, I'm sure you're probably correct.
                  My cats alert at letter carriers, especially if they have a name patch with Boris on it..

Yeah, yeah. I can see that Exclamation Button being pressed already.

Comment

I bet dogs can also discriminate against people of different religions.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

My cat goes postal every time she reads a post by a certain SlowwHand? I had to change my comp's password so she won't use the computer and read the ACS forums while I'm at work...
                      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                      And notifying the next of kin
                      Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        No, I'm sure you're probably correct.
                        My cats alert at letter carriers, especially if they have a name patch with Boris on it..
                        Boris doesn't seem to want to play........

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                        X