Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Colon

hehehe

Yes, Happy Birthday Colon....and Happy Birthday to you too Zylka!

Comment

Happy Birthday Schokoladenkopf.

What did you get me for your birthday Z?
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No I've changed my bday now, thanks though. I can't stand the thought of someone else on these boards being born near the same moment as I

THATS LIKE THE TWI-LITE ZONE OR SOMETHING

Comment

hey that's on tonight, good call
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You changed your birthday? Neat move.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

go go go go go go go go

go shaaarty

it's ya birthday

Comment

Where is that Colon kid now? Getting too fat from chocolate perhaps?
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

You know, I always say Happy Birthday Colon, right before I eat a double cheeseburger with extra cheese.

Happy B-day!

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Happy B-Day, Colon.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Zylka would have gotten a PM of birthday wishes, but his paranoid schitzophrenia mandates that he keep all his PM's, thus making for a full box.

arty:
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                      X