Stupid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid question

What the heck is an egg and pepper sandwich?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Stupid answer

A sandwich made from chickens raised soley on red and green peppers?
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Could it be... an egg with pepper between two pieces of bread?
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

See?

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

God, that brings back memories...

...of disecting baby sharks! Yuck, I'll never go near one of those sandwiches now having seen that picture, Boris.

Comment

Get back to posting hot guy pics in the other thread, DRose!
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Too busy, homework.

I'm just waiting for a cassus belli to engage in all out warfare...
                ...I doubt I'll be dissapointed as the rate it's going currently.

Back on topic: Any got a better, not-so-grainy-and-faded picture of that "sandwich"?

Comment

Think I'll make one of those sandwiches for dinner.
                  "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
                  "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
                  "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

OK, time for my stupid question.

Does anybody in the US beside Bush and a half dozen neo-con lunatics believe any of the bullshit in tonight's speech has a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding? These people have been hyperventilating so long I think they have lost consciousness.

MSNBC breaking news and the latest news for today. Get daily news from local news reporters and world news updates with live audio & video from our team.
                    Old posters never die.
                    They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

Actually, that sandwich sounds pretty good.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                        Actually, that sandwich sounds pretty good.
                        /me shudders.

I hope that's some sort of odd humour your using...
                        I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

It's a scrambled egg sandwich with peppers on bread!?!?!?

Big deal.

Add a little ham, cheese, and onion and it would be a Denver omlette on bread.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Egg and pepper sandwiches are great! Yummmm....

Originally posted by Adam Smith
                            OK, time for my stupid question.

Does anybody in the US beside Bush and a half dozen neo-con lunatics believe any of the bullshit in tonight's speech has a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding? These people have been hyperventilating so long I think they have lost consciousness.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/842500.asp?vts=022620031750
                            This part has to be Bush's Easter gift to OBL's followers:

action against Saddam was part of a larger U.S. battle for the “future of the Muslim world.

Hell, they don't need propaganda against us when we feed them statements like that to work with. I can't conceive that anyone in some supposed position of knowledge about foreign affairs and policy would think that a western-style democracy will take root in the midst of Iranian "influence" with the Shiite part of Iraq (Saddam's main casus belli in 1980), and Kurdish nationalism in the north.

Absolutely amazing - it's like Mr. Bush goes to Washington. Well, golly gee shucks.

And we're supposed to pay for this in the midst of deficits and a sluggish economy.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Chicken and pepper is better.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X