No announcement yet.

more snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I KNEW IT! its funny cause 2 of my close gay friends both pronounce it "vahz" and only they do it. its kind of endearing though.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Spring? Spring? Has anybody seen Spring?
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Snow! SNOW! I can't wait till it comes here!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No sympathy here

Winter before last, I lived in Newfoundland where the accumulation was over 22 feet . This was a record as it was the most accumulated snowfall since they began keeping records there (1880 or so).

So three inches here or a foot of snow there is nothing. Deal with it !! When you get to the point that you can step from your second storey window onto the snow . . . Talk to me.
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
          X