No announcement yet.

Virus warning - new threat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UR, thanks for the heads-up - I received my very own private notice from you already.

Will be on the look out.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      Hell, I have even taught my parents not to open exe's.
      Skanky, how in the hell did you manage that?!? I believe I have trained my Mother....but my Father is a different story (I think he's curious by nature) - He has already been "bitten" 3 times now by viruses (that I know of), but he still "clicks" away!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
        Maybe a mod could top this for a while so people get to see it before it sinks into oblivion.
        As I think they should. Just doing my part
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
        X