Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo-Hoo! Ice In Dallas!

Community Service Announcement

Yeah, buddy. 3 inches of sleet, with an inch of ice underneath.
    23 degrees, damn. I meant to check humidity.
    Oh well. The points are:
    NO SNOW, no matter what.
    It DOES get cold in Dallas.
    Wusses and ice.
    I have the streets to myself practically; except for these little goobers on their trash can lids and such. "Out of the way! Move it!"

Well, that's all I have.

Back to your regularly scheduled flameathon.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

yeah, that crap is supposed to come here next. i'll give you 100 posts if you keep it down there
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Yep , as I said in another thread yesterday, schools here in San Antonio were all closed, same with most government building, Air Force Bases and such. Texans are wussies with a p.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Baylor was also closed today
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Houstons still wet.....it poured rain so it cooled down a bit to like 45.....it had been bout 60-70 this last weekend...it was gorgous
          I just don't know anymore.

Comment

Austin was pretty much shut down today, too. Looks like it'll stay that way tomorrow, they aren't expecting this stuff to melt off until the afternoon.

Damn it, I moved to Texas to get away from this. Icy weather is almost as bad as snow.

Wraith
            There is no point in getting angry, but there is a stupid malignity to all this that does try one's patience.

Comment

my room is attached to the roof here at my dorm and it's covered in ice. from here i can see alot of ice being kicked up and swirled around my the generators. school was canceled! which was perfect because i stayed up all night....i'm only worried this will affect my graduation date.
              "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

ice and snow everywhere, havent deen grass or pavement since ocrtober
                CSPA

Comment

wraith, once or twice a year is better than 80 days out of the year
                  "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

--"wraith, once or twice a year is better than 80 days out of the year"

This is true, but it's not better enough.

Wraith
                    "Roof pigs! Most unexpected!"
                    -- The Tick

Comment

So it was the ice that shot JR?
                      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

lol@wraith. might i recommend algeria? it's snowing now!!! wooooot

Comment

They are closing Highways in S.A. because of a little ice, and the fact that Texans drive like idiots on it.

They have had over 600 minor accidents here today and 70 major accidents.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

on a radio station this morning, they had those idiots calling in to TALK to them WHILE they were driving on icy roads.
                            "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

I just went out for dinner (gotta love Katz's!), and I saw someone spinning out and ran into a guardrail on a bridge head on.

Driving in ice scares me to death.
                              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X