Bad Teeth for the British now Enforced by law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hay Napster, where you been?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Higgsy's done that one

So don't you have any teeth? Did you get pyorrhoea or something?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I found an old picture of my teeth on my hard drive

Should I use it as my avatar?
          Attached Files
          Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

No, you may scare young children, ie, those under 45
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Something exciting happened in the last few days Provost? Why in such a cheerful mood?

Or do you just want to be banned or something like that
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                Something exciting happened in the last few days Provost? Why in such a cheerful mood?

Or do you just want to be banned or something like that
                I'm pretty much always in a cheerful mood nowadays...if you remember the threads relating to my depression, and the medication I use to combat it.
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

As long as you pretend to be always happy as I do, one day you'll happen to believe at it for real! Hooray!
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

We've got some dentures in the house, whoever's turn it is to use them has to also chew up the food for the rest of us - who needs tooth whitening...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Eew

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                      X