Weapons of Mass Destraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alie,

Unlike giant pandas, there's no redeeming values to the smallpox microbes.

However, since Hussein has been unlikely to received the germs from the Soviets, it is highly unlikely that he would have it.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

IIRC, smallpox was kept by Russia and America so that if one side released it, the other would be able to work on a cure for it.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I thought so. Hussein might have gotten his from the CDC. Whops.

Anyway, why would anybody needs a cure when a simple vaccine is available?
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Vaccine I should say. Although true enough, they would already have had a vaccine. Perhaps it was just a MAD thing, so neither side would have had an advantage.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Comment

umm, Urban?

you know that the US keeps a much tighter hold on it's stuff than the former USSR does

that has been seen time and time again

if he has it, and got it from one of us, it was most probably Russia (not officially)

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sandman, excellent points except for the very stupid pun in the thread title.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                X