Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saddam Hussein wants to meet face-to-face with GWB in televised debate...lol...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
    The epitome of Reality TV:

George W. "The War Hawk" Bush vs. Saddam "Tiny Little Man" Hussein: No-Holds-Bar Grudge Match.
    Several months back Hussein's righthand man did suggest that Duyba and Saddam to slug it out in a wrestling match. That was really funny.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      .. then there would be a huge scandal when someone found hidden pretzels in someones sleeping bag.

so true...
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

UR, yeah, I remember reading that, and after that I saw it on the news too . That would be a cool idea. But what if saddam would win?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

you know, i think the advisor who suggested this to saddam is a genius.

a genius for the wrong side (as in, he's not making me any money~), but...

B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            UR, yeah, I remember reading that, and after that I saw it on the news too . That would be a cool idea. But what if saddam would win?
            Double-trouble from his daughters?

And the legacy continues...
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
            X