No announcement yet.

Apolyton threedegrees Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, just buzz me through this thread if someone wants to try this out, and I'll see if I can pop online...or something like that...

Comment

I'm in - mckibbin@purdue.edu
      I never know their names, But i smile just the same
      New faces...Strange places,
      Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
      -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

I don't have broadband so I won't bother. But I would like an explanation of what it is all about.

*pedant mode* And Asher, you say the requirements are XP, Broadband and 64Mb of RAM. Surely the last goes without saying as the minimum XP requirement is 128Mb anyway
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          I don't have broadband so I won't bother. But I would like an explanation of what it is all about.

*pedant mode* And Asher, you say the requirements are XP, Broadband and 64Mb of RAM. Surely the last goes without saying as the minimum XP requirement is 128Mb anyway
          XP can run on systems with 64MB (though not very well), but not by default. You can disable lots of the unnecessary services to drop the memory footprint.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Unnecessary services like 3° and other MS bloatware?
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Absolutely.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

So I guess since I'm running Win2K Pro I am S.O.L.?

Yea, this program will catch on...
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                X