Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    Hmmm, I might as well try it out.

*Insert miscellaneous complaints about needing street addresses, and not allowing people from other countries to put their real address in*
    You actually filled that out?
    I entered it with garbage values, and a garbage e-mail...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
      -sorry-my-keyoard-is-oroke
      ca-you-share-aythig-or-just-ms-liscesed-stuff?
      Right now the only two things you can share are Photos and Music.

And it doesn't care if the music you have is licensed or not, you just drag & drop it onto the share music window and it plays it for people in the group.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        You actually filled that out?
        Of course not.

And on a related note, does anyone have a spare service pack 1 I could borrow?
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I don't have XP

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

BTW, SP1 breaks most of the pirated versions of XP. Not that any of you would have such an evil thing...
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

OK, I've just installed everything.

What's next?

[.NET ID = zopperoni@hotmail.com ]

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                BTW, SP1 breaks most of the pirated versions of XP. Not that any of you would have such an evil thing...
                There is a painfully simple way to avoid that.

Zopper: Next time a bunch of us are on we'll start up the group I guess.

Comment

what is this?

Comment

apperrently running msn through trillian isn't enough

Comment

david_schowalter@hotmail.com

Comment

q_cubed@hotmail.com
                        B♭3

Comment

Ok, I'm just going to uninstall this thing and MSN Messenger. It all seems rather pointless. If you want me to listen to your music, tell me what to listen to and i'll acquire it. I don't need some bloated program to do it.

Comment

I predict it will go the way of MS Bob.

Comment

What is (was) MS Bob?

Comment

It was a very high-profile and lame attempt to change the interface people use with a computer.

It basically featured a cartoon "house" you lived in. You could put a box on the floor with the Word icon and stuff, and click on it and Word would open. You could even design your own house to "live in your computer"...

It was basically a trendy thing they tried to do, not unlike 3°

Comment

Working...
                                X