No announcement yet.

Subliminal messages,can you spot them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subliminal messages,can you spot them?

I knew the first one.

How many can you spot???

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

That wasn't a very nice thing to do to me...

I've been awake short of 24 hours now and that damn near gave me a heart attack... ya' jerk!
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Ha! I knew it, I knew it! I knew it was going to be one of those imbecillic scary-picture-pops-out-while-you're-concentrating things that everybody got oh-so-tired about half an year or so ago, so I didn't open it.
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
        Ha! I knew it, I knew it! I knew it was going to be one of those imbecillic scary-picture-pops-out-while-you're-concentrating things that everybody got oh-so-tired about half an year or so ago, so I didn't open it.
        Yeah, I figured as much as well. Thanks to DRose for being the sucker so the rest of us can be spared from the mundane...
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Yeah, I figured as much as well. Thanks to DRose for being the sucker so the rest of us can be spared from the mundane...
          Pulling an all-nighter will do that to ya'...

Comment

I'm going close to 30 hours now, so forgive my lame post

If it makes you feel better, I opened it last morning at around 4 o'clock, raising the volume all the time.....
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

So what have you been procrastinating on doing?

Comment

can't fool me
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

"If it makes you feel better, I opened it last morning at around 4 o'clock, raising the volume all the time..... "

So how high did you jump???
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Damn, the first time since quite long that I disabled the mute button. The baby woke up and believe me, that's even more scary .
                    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I hate those things, thank you for the warning DRose.

Comment

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

If you can spot them, then they ain't very subliminal.
                          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Man. That's good. I knew something would happen but it still got me.
                            For your photo needs:
                            http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Cradle of Filth

Comment

Working...
                              X