Got snow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got snow?

We just got 20 inches of snow, I love it, aaah snowboarding is fun! you got any yet where you live?

Had snow. It melted.
    Had more snow. It melted too.
    Had even more snow. You guessed it...melted.

Ah, the joys of living in a high desert.... ...in the midst of a "drought".
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Nope - have seen no snow at all this winter.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Have had snow since November. It really makes the winter bearable.
        CSPA

Comment

Lots of snow.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

you tell me...
            Attached Files
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

we had snow, like a month ago... now it's getting feckin hot, i could walk aroun dwith a tshirt already and not have it too cold!

this is weird, because in the past we had very cold winters.. but due to greenhouse effect our climate is changing quite rapidly (I remember 10 years ago I would still be freezing me balls off right now!)

here's a pic of our garden
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Orange: Wow, im green of jealously!

Comment

I'm on my knees
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Couple of centimeters in Jerusalem... And this is by itself a momentous occasion.
                    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Trajanus, didn't spot it was your post, immediately assumed the pic was taken in Canada or Finland
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Nope. No snow here...but then, I would be shocked if it snowed in "The City"!
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

"I'm on my knees"
                          When AREN'T you?
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

We got a bunch (15"), but then it rained all weekend, and most of it has been washed away. Supposed to get more though... and I think (hope) that the mountains got snow instead of rain. I'm going skiing this weekend.

-Arrian
                            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

got about an inch last night

Comment

Working...
                              X