No announcement yet.

Why Am I Keep Having Dreams of Nukes..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Am I Keep Having Dreams of Nukes..?

Last night must have been my third dream of a nuke in a week. Strangely they seem to happen when, in my dream, I am back home rather than here in Aberystwyth.

There was another last night. But it was different from those before as I knew an attack had happened, but couldn't see anything like the mushroom.

Hope this isn't a premonition.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Have you been drinking all week like you did last night.

That might explain it
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I didn't have too much yesterday and had sobered up by the time I got home. Only had two 4-pint pitchers of Blackthorn.

Anyway, I have these dreams whether I've been drinking or not. If I'd been properly drunk Ming, I wouldn't have had any dreams would I?
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Not meaning to change the subject, but when I go to sleep totally trashed... I have the weirdest dreams
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hey I don't mind you changing subjects, this is the off-topic forum after all...

My craziest dreams tend to come on a Monday night if I've had a weekend of heavy drinking. Kind of a come-down effect...
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Re: Why Am I Keep Having Dreams of Nukes..?

Originally posted by Boddington's
            Last night must have been my third dream of a nuke in a week. Strangely they seem to happen when, in my dream, I am back home rather than here in Aberystwyth.

There was another last night. But it was different from those before as I knew an attack had happened, but couldn't see anything like the mushroom.

hi ,

you probably are going to roll over know , ....

so shall Ming maybe ; but huh , you are not the only one , .....

there is a great movie , its called "on the beach" , .... well it gets you thinking , that for sure , ......

since a couple weeks there are people who are acting strange because they believe that we are on the bring on an all out nuclear war , ...

have a nice day

ps , your dreams , try to look at them more closely , a nuke in it might not mean something like an all out nuclear war , ......
            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Hey I don't mind you changing subjects, this is the off-topic forum after all...

My craziest dreams tend to come on a Monday night if I've had a weekend of heavy drinking. Kind of a come-down effect...
              hi ,

so , are you "dreaming" this then , ......

have a nice day
              Attached Files
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

My dad once told my brother that if he knew where he was going to die he just wouldn't go there. So Boddington, don't go home.

Dad died of cancer from a couple of packs a day and a bottle of whiskey every night for much of his life. He knew his death bed long before he died. He got caught heading for his car a couple of times...they wouldn't let him leave, being weak and sick. He died where he knew he would, because there isn't much choice in the matter.

The dream might be a warning. Maybe there's something you need to set right?

I used to have a recurring dream that I was violently ridden down by indians and killed with a war ax with feathers. Brutal dream. That was when I was just a kid but it stays with me to this day because I dreamed it hundreds of times. It's decades later and I'm still here Boddington. Don't worry too much.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Re: Why Am I Keep Having Dreams of Nukes..?

Yesterday on O'Reilly's radio show, he had a general on who said that it is not safe to assume that Saddam does not have nukes. They seem to be for sale from Russia and Pakistan. He also suggested that Saddam may already smuggling one or more into the US or UK. He even suggested the number of cities targeted was seven.

Last night on Greta van Susteren's show, an analyst said that the CIA had concluded that there is an 85% chance that Saddam would use a terrorist organization to carry out attacks - even prior to the war starting. This threat analysis is exactly why the US remains on a high state of alert.

Going back to the what the general said. He said that Saddam would use terrorist groups to do the smuggling.
                  Last edited by Ned; February 26, 2003, 12:42.
                  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Ok, scratch the "don't worry too much".
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

You are a nuke, Bodds.
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I think that it is sexual

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yeah, I'm ready to explode?!

I had another not last night but the night before. It started off where I and a few guys stopped a girl I used to know getting raped by her ex and his tough gang.

Then we got the guy the guy videod smoking some kind of drug, the smoke coming out of it was red?!

Then we were walking back to a car I think, and I turned round and saw a nuke land in the sea. I don't know if it was water or some kind of wave of fire but I remember burning and flying into the air. Then I woke up shivering...
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Yeah, I'm ready to explode?!

I had another not last night but the night before. It started off where I and a few guys stopped a girl I used to know getting raped by her ex and his tough gang.

Then we got the guy the guy videod smoking some kind of drug, the smoke coming out of it was red?!

Then we were walking back to a car I think, and I turned round and saw a nuke land in the sea. I don't know if it was water or some kind of wave of fire but I remember burning and flying into the air. Then I woke up shivering...
                            hi ,

do we have a shrink in the house , .....

you ought to check this out , ......

have a nice day

Comment

Attached Files
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X