Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, Yahoo! Personals has just kicked me while I'm down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted a personal once or twice.
    I took them down not long after, all these 30-40 year old sugar daddies wanted some loving.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

*Shudder...*
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Missed chances? Too many. At least 6 times in 1997 - 1998, one hurted really, really, bad. Such a lovely woman, one that I was so attracted to.

*sigh*
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Oh, that kind of cleaner.

Anyway, I fail to see the problem. You let him go. You didn't tell him how you felt. If anything, you should be happy that he is still available and looking. Maybe there's a second chance.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
            Besides, it took the front desk staff FOREVER to get management to get us floormats to put over the cold, hard tile floor behind the desk...too bad they went for the lowest bid and the crappiest product.
            What, there were no broom closets?

You just should have made sure your breaks overlapped by, oh, 15 minutes...
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Well, the was a reason I was talking about the floormats, but that reason was in the sentence I wisely edited out of the post... ...it was subtle, but I didn't feel like risking crossing the line of what's acceptable to post in words.

What, there were no broom closets?
              Funny you should ask that. The guy that I replaced as a day cleaner was fired by the previous owners 'cause he was caught with his girlfriend...IN THE BOSSES' OFFICE of all places! They were both fully clothed, but still
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
              X