No announcement yet.

Apolyton March picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so... tired... sleepy am i... don't want to go to work...
    Attached Files
    "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

it's februruryr.

i know i cannnot tspell that word but i am ****ekrereked.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

yay
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Do you.... shave your chest Hobbes? Or is that just the result of a medical experiment gone horribly, horribly wrong????

"mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Huh? My chest is hairless to begin with
            "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

This is me at the bi-annual "affix balloons to yourself" contest. I wound up coming in 3rd. Woot!
              Attached Files
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Monolith's on a roll.
                Asher, aka Puff Daddy.
                Hobbes, aka The Canadian Hairless.

What's next?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

slowwhand, the texas parrot
                  Drake Tungsten
                  Albert Speer

Comment

I'm actually offended that of all the people who could have found my jokes funny, that it had to have been you....

Drake Tungsten
                    Albert Speer

Comment

Love the wings Loin! Oh you guys are just jealous because you didn't think of posting a shirtless picture first.
                      Asher ~ I thought you looked like a normal college guy

Monolith ~ I've always loved your rosey cheeks

Hobbes ~ If I wasn't married

Sloww!! They'd have to live here just for a few days to get the meaning of your avatar! I was begining to wonder if English was the second language around here.
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Here is a pic I sent to a girl a couple days ago.
                        Attached Files
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

This was me back when I played high school football. I figured that my head could use all of the protection that it could get. I've got a crewcut now, though -- I was spending half of my income on shampoo.
                          Attached Files
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                            Here is a pic I sent to a girl a couple days ago.
                            Did she send it back?
                            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                              Did she send it back?
                              No, but she did want some more. Including my impersation of this guy she is into. She once called him and he thought it was his sister.
                              Attached Files
                              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Here's one...
                                Attached Files
                                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X