Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the greatest problems the US faces right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frogger
    Asher is too busy begging the US to assrape him.
    It's not rape if it's consensual...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

And damnit, if I have to choose between being raped by Canada and raped by America, the choice is obvious.

Go for the guy who has the money...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I bet the poll would be quite a bit different if people revoted today, after the disappointing Consumer Confidence numbers came out.
        "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
        "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
        "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Dumbing of the News

...And the second biggest problem the U.S. faces right now is the corporatization of the news media.

Those now in control of the U.S. news programs no longer care about reporting the critical issues of the day but only about ratings. The news is now seen as a business, and it's all about money. So the meida reports on scandal, slander and sex rather than on the news. They round up two extremist nuts and have them yell at each other, and claim that the substitution of rabid antagonism for critical analysis is a fair presentation of the issue.

To the credit of Jaguar Warrior and all those who posted after her initial thread, not one person here listed as critical issues: Lacy's disappearance, Jon Benet's murder or Michael Jackson's alleged child abuse as critical probles facing America.

That means that the Apolyton posters are smarted than all the so-called news media in the U.S. put together.

Comment

So after 63 votes, Iraq has only scored 9...

That's like saying that 85% of Apolytoners are against a war with Iraq...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
            X