• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out My CS site!!!

Check out my cool CS site
    My Site

What is this crap dickhead?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

What's this? I got virus from your page! Man, I'm telling you e-mail is on the way to your ISP, and get a legal help because I'm suing you.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

1- switch off your computer
        2- go to bed
        3- kill yourself
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

And I was pulling your leg, I didn't get any viruses but seriously that was still weak.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Pekka I wasn't talking to you
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

at Ted... I admire your tact.
              Lime roots and treachery!
              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Datajack Franit, I knew that . I said that because I don't want this dude to PM me 'w00t r u t4lk1ng 4b0Ut' etc.
                In da butt.

Comment

If you were an american you would know that sueing someone is the best way of life

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I guess that means we should all avoid this site?
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yes. Only reason I checked it out was because I thought this guy has been here for a while and would not post anything that weak. Then I realized he just joined, so it all makes sense now. It's only weak advertising.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Either that, or you'll notice a slightly improvement of teenagers posting their crap on poly

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I must agree with Ted
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I was actually childish enough to wish 'hey maybe CS stands for Computer Science'..
                            it didn't.
                            In da butt.

Comment

He could be a DL...

*Alex does the preventive DL dance*

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                              X