No announcement yet.

I hate screaming kids!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they should be put down like sick puppies.

I am glad that I am not the only one, Pekka.

I love kids, though. Ones that are well behaved by any standard possible.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

HEY YOU KIDS, GET OFF MY LAWN!
      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

But seriously, why don't you just yell at the kids in Finnish? It would sure as hell freak me out. You could be the crazy guy that nobody knows where you're from.
        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Timexwatch, because I live in Finland
          If I was there, that would be the thing to do because that would be scary! Or then not, maybe they'd jsut go 'hey that's the language elves speak!'.

It would be bonus, I could use all foul language in the world and really threat to kill them and get away with it.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I don't think that works well without a shotgun.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Also, in the US, I don't think I'd have the guts to start yelling to someone even at the age of 10. They'd pull a gun on me or something like that. No sir!
              Or I wouldn't indeed pull a kid inside my house for few seconds, I'd be killed or sued.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

You know who I cant stand? Losers who stay at home all day and complain about kids!

Comment

Yeah, they're equally irritating too.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
                    HEY MISTER! CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK!?
                    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I hate all kids

Comment

**shrug** If a kid really gets on my nerves — and that isn't very often — I simply mutter a curse on them for the next few hours or, at most, a day. I curse them to have a sh*tty waking period, and to long for sleep. Then it goes away. At least I hope it does. I don't know if I could live with myself if those curses of mine became permanent on a kid who was being a brat for a day.

Wait. Yeah, I could. In a guilty sort of way.

Gatekeeper
                        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Heh-heh. I'm sure all the parents here at Apolyton are just reading this thread, taking notes, and noting what they are doing wrong. Especially Oderin's theory of how 4 year olds acting 4 years old is a sign of a lack of parental responsibility.

Just y'all wait. The last laugh will be on us.

Comment

I'm sure there's a market for supermarkets that ban children from getting in. Just imagine buying stuff without a little kid running around screaming "I WANT POT NOODLE!" or scuttling about underfoot.

Comment

Actually, I'm sure there's not. Imagine a supermarket that is purposefully unfriendly to families and you'll imagine a supermarket that will be out of business in 6 months.
                              Last edited by JohnT; February 23, 2003, 11:44.

Comment

JohnT, I agree. But they could add signs 'keep your kids in a leash', like dog signs.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X