The Principality of Sealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy, then.

Ahh, the wonders of BBs. with a couple of non-coherent and bizzare posts, you can turn a thread into spam.

That is, if it has no meaning to begin with, of course.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Thread summary to date:

1) Sealand is amusing. There are indefinite plans for its annexation by a group of Apolyton communists

2) Volcanoes are pretty

3) Morocco is firmly in the grip of a secret expansionist Jewish empire which is remorselessly cornering the world's sand market
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

My work here is done.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

3) Morocco is firmly in the grip of a secret expansionist Jewish empire which is remorselessly cornering the world's sand market
          Beautiful.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I can see Sealand from the seafront here in Felixstowe. It's a dot on the horizon. It's a cold, desolate, rusting junk in the North Sea.

The place should be invaded, burnt, and it's owner publically paraded through the streets and executed as an example to the next ten generations.

But that's just my personal opinion.
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
            X