Public Service Announcement: Best Air Fares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Service Announcement: Best Air Fares

I didn't take time to check all departure cities, nor all arrival cities.
    This is a representative guide only.
    All fares are single tickets, one-way.
    I don't include the names of the airlines.
    Grass, gas, or ass. No one gets advertized for free.

Price is USA dollars.

New York to Beijing = $497.00
    New York to Paris = $360.00
    New York to Berlin = $334.00

Los Angeles to Beijing = $367.00
    Los Angeles to Paris = $1458.00
    Los Angeles to Berlin = $2579.00
    I found nothing from Miami to Havana. Raft?

London to Beijing = $523.00
    London to Paris = $23.00
    London to Berlin = $ 7.00
    London to Havana = $683.00
    (What's keeping you Brits nailed down? )

So ok. There you go. Be sure and send a postcard.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I guess three impending bankruptcy's really put the fear of god into the air travel market.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

London to Paris = $23.00
      London to Berlin = $ 7.00

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Seriously, you can get some seriously cheap flights over here. My mother is flying from Manchester to Dublin return at easter and I think that is about £40...but you still have to add on tax and stuff. I intend to visit Amsterdam at some point and I may fly it because it is possibly cheaper than the ferry. Silly really as I would have to drive half the linear distance between where I live and Schiphol to get to Manchester Airport
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Public Service Announcement: Best Air Fares

Are these all available onthe same day? If so,

New York to Paris = $360.00
          Implies NY - LA = $1100 one way

New York to Berlin = $334.00
          Implies NY - LA = $2250 one way

You can surely do better than that on US domestic fares, so somebody's price discrimination is not sustainable.
          Old posters never die.
          They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

Do you think the planes might fly in opposite directions, Adam?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Nah, LA to Europe would be north-eastbound, like just about any domestic flight from LA...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

But not to Beijing. I know that pretty definitely.

Comment

Yeah, I know what airline is responsible for the flights departing from London.. They are starting here in Finland too. I really have to wonder are they smuggling cocaine, or how do they plan staying in business?

But if it's cheap and still the same quality, it's all good.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

They are flying Lancaster bombers and deliver you to Berlin 'airlift' style
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

But those prices from LA to Europe are disgustingly high!
                      I just checked prices today, since I'm going to westcoast to visit my folks, it would be $400 from Helsinki to Seattle one way. With good new plane. But that's kind of special deal I get from.. anyway, but normal prices were little over $500 one way..from here to Seattle.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

And more importantly, protestors can afford the fare.

woo-hoo!

Comment

And I just have to add that prices are little high here right now. It's normally around $800 roundtrip. And it's quality stuff. But sure, economy, I can't afford travelling in business side, for those prices they'd have to give free sex and alcohol during the flight.
                          In da butt.

Comment

easyJet
                            Raynair
                            Germanwings

That's the ticket

Comment

you think you would include dallas as a d/a city
                              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Working...
                              X