What are your hangovers like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your hangovers like?

Personally I never seem to feel sick the morning after a good night out. Usually I just feel a bit dazed and fuzzy in the bonce.

You?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

And this is why I have to "troll".
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

because youre posting ability sucks?
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

My hangovers are normally quite mild though guess my bodies got used to it. Having said that I have a real $*.t one today. Was out on a works do last night and had about 5 cocktails and 5 or 6 pints of Stella.

There nothing worse than being at work (which is where I am now) with a mean hangover ouch.

Had a good night though...........

Comment

IT's kind of weird because when I was a teenager or in my early twenties I never seemed to get hangovers. I'd go out for a full night of drinking and carousing and feel just peachie the next day. It seems to have caught up with me once I turned 25 and now I get a hang over from amounts I used to just shrug off.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Happened to me too, I think it's normal.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

I don't know if I'm just getting older or if my liver has gone on strike!

Comment

Back in the days when I consumed alcohol, I didn't get hangovers. But when we really had a big party with lots and lots and lots of drinking where the idea was drink as much as possible I got bad hangovers few times. Those notorious which lasted for 2 days straight, trembling, paranoia, body not working at all, had the runs, headache to kill the weak, and room floating. Just holding sides of bed with hands, trying not to fall thinking you can't take it anymore. Those were the glorious days.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Wow, that sounds like Pekka had a hang over of epic proportions. Last year I got a hang over where just the thought of eatting food would make me sick and a headacke that hurt so bad even the slightist sound would make me cringe but I've never had a room float.

That must of been a hell of a party Pekka.

Comment

Oerdin, yeah.. last time I did that when I got out of the army. But basically it was very stupid. I even instructed people here once how to endure drinking marathons.
                    It's more like sporting event. You prepare yourself starting few days before to keep the food intake optimal etc. Stupid, stupid game. Besides, if you get 2 days hangover where you can't sleep, eat or do anything, it means your body is poisoned so bad.. I can't believe I was so stupid to not have enough respect for my own body .

Parties are fun and all, but drinking marathons are just plain stupid. Stay in school.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Well, my motto: throwing up after a tough drinking day,
                      keeps the hangovers away!

I don't think I would survive without throwing up, to be honest
                      I mean I'd just jump out of a window or something!
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

A good way to avoid hangover is to drink one liter of wated before going to bed, and taking a pill for headache. Then when you wake up, first thing is to repeat the above. This is of course not healthy way, and can be dangerous(?), but it sure keeps the hangover away. Very effective.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Well I can't do that (and don't take pills ffs, we want to stay healthy, and one way to stay healthy is by not ever taking foul smelly pills!), the water part I mean.

My body is so full of toxic waste that there is no room left for another liter of water! And besides, I would feel too crappy to be able to drink water, I'd just throw it up again

anyway all this is decadent, having a hangover means you have been decadent the previous night! I am against decadence!
                          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I try to drink water before going to sleep because it really does help to leep the hang over away. Plus there's nothing like a giant glass of OJ in the morning to help get over the hang over blues.

Comment

There nothing worse than being at work (which is where I am now) with a mean hangover ouch.
                              Tell me about it. I put away about 11 pints of Newcastle last night thinking I was the Frank Sinatra of karaoke l. Today, I m looking at a 11 hour day plus weekend work, and I'm still seeing double.
                              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X