• Show
Clear All

I did
    Alea iacta est

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      I was at the Zone talking about Tribes.
      Was asked who was in the Tribe.
      The guy says, "Those are Apolyton people. Apolyton people are snobs".

Must have been from...somewhere else.
      I'm not snob. What can I do if other people are inferior?
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I only registered for the files. I have never posted. And probably never will...

well, a thread like this started in the Spanish site, and we might lead an expedition to CFC to start a thread in spanish and talk crap until we all get banned! Got nothing to lose...

A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

I love 'Poly. Now where's my money for saying that? OK, I'll settle for a penny or two. None? Well, bloody hell, then. I like 'Poly anyway! So there! You can keep your money!

Gatekeeper
          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
            well, a thread like this started in the Spanish site, and we might lead an expedition to CFC to start a thread in spanish and talk crap until we all get banned! Got nothing to lose...

Think twice about such an action. Two poster from Apolyton "invaded" another forum, and as a direct result of that were perma-banned from Apolyton. Granted, they both still post here, but not with their real logins...
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

That would be a weird thing to do...But then again, maybe you like being "baneados" for fun or something...
              DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

I mainly go to CFC but both sites are very good.
                Unfairly Banned at Civfanatics twice...
                To protest the war I am using the UN Flag - Howard has said most Australians are for the war so clearly I am not an Aussie.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                  I looked at the CFC forum. They've banned people from calling Bush a dictator and a terrorist. As far as I'm concerned that's reason enough to avoid the place.

At least Ap doesn't go overboard like this - and it has a cool Classical Greek name.
                  Thats why I'm starting to like CFC less. Some Mods there (I won't name names) are stopping people from having opinions!!! If that keeps up I may come here permanently!

I hope no CFC mods come here, see this and ban me there !!!
                  Unfairly Banned at Civfanatics twice...
                  To protest the war I am using the UN Flag - Howard has said most Australians are for the war so clearly I am not an Aussie.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Think twice about such an action. Two poster from Apolyton "invaded" another forum, and as a direct result of that were perma-banned from Apolyton. Granted, they both still post here, but not with their real logins...

Well it matters what they said over there, we are supposed to be protesting for them at CFC starting to bash people for talking in spanish, a total discrimination of spanish speaking people
                    Sos groso, sabelo!
                    "Yo a mis equipos los coloco bien el la cancha, lo que pasa es que cuando empieza el partido los jugadores se mueven" - Alfio "Coco" Basile

"En el fútbol la que manda es la pelota" - Ángel Cappa

Comment

Thats why I'm starting to like CFC less. Some Mods there (I won't name names) are stopping people from having opinions!!! If that keeps up I may come here permanently!
                      I agree. It's overmoderated and dull, dull, dull, because of it .

I like the SMAC forum here much better anyway.
                      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

As a newbie to internet forums I didn't know "invading" was taken so seriously.

Considering the amount of spam I see sometimes, I could think about a lot more serious things to worry about.

VIVA APOLYTON
                        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

I can't believe this CFC vs. Apolyton crap is still going on. Can't you people visit more than one site? who was it that was comparing thsituation with chocolate and vanilla ice cream? They hit the answer right on the nose

Comment

Working...
                          X