No announcement yet.

Gah! I have no time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never seem to have the time to play computer games nowadays, although I am still on the internet a lot in the evenings. I don't know whether it is time constraints or just something I have grown out of...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Paiktis: about Bethlehem: It depends on the situation when you arrive. I
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
        I dug out another map, but it seems that you've got it.

The only Christian place there is in Haifa is the Carmelite monastery, located near Elija's tomb, which is sacred to Islam and judaism, as well.

There is an enormous temple of the Bahaii religion, probably one of the finest buildings in the ME, though.
        Maybe Haifa will be included then? Especially since from what I see it is not so far away from Nazareth? I'll have to go ask soon for all the details of the trip anyway

If the school won't get to hard, I'll dedicate a day or two to you, paiktis.

It'd indeed be great to meet after almost two years of knowing eachother online

Comment

All places here are 1-2 hours drive away from Tel-Aviv( Except Elat, which is ( was ) a world-class international resort ) , so there shouldn't be any problem, whatsoever.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Poly meet in Israel? Sounds cool
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Are you planning to show up, Richard?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                  Hi, KX! Long time no see! Sorry to see you bust your balls like that on the job, but a job is a job, and there is nothing to do, I guess.
                  Thanks, Azazel When we get the newspaper out things will get more organized and the workload will go down (I hope )
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22

Charter flights are very cheap! PM me if you make it
                    You bet!

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth

Sad, but true. I hope your newspaper venture turns out to be worth the effort and sacrifice. I've pulled a few 36 hour days over the years if nothing else, they're good for bragging rights.
                      Thanks, Thoth

Well, back to work. at least I get to spend the day out in the beautiful winter sunshine, photographing buildings and quaint milieus around Gothenburg

Provost:

Even if I have the time (the odd saturday or sunday) I can´t relax enough to spend say 4-5 hours playing Civ/SMAC. It just seems a waste of good writing time...

Comment

I have no space.
                        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                        -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                        X