No announcement yet.

Our Allies- the TURKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They can find a few strawmen if they dig deep in the desert. I bet they will set up some Democrat and Republican copycat parties to lead a two-party system under the supervision of uncle Sam. Hell, they could even keep the emblems: the elephant and the camel are Middle-Eastern enough to suit the Iraquis...

The Camel party and the Elephant party...
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    George Orwell

Comment

• Axi, they don't have jackass's in Iraq?
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Well, so the Truks get 26 billion,a nd the Kurds get screwed..hehehehe, except if you are a Kurd.

Turkey will remian a crucial US ally, not only due to its position in the ME, as Israel's only local friend (which gets them big props in Washington), but also because of the fact that the people's of Central Asia (the inhabitants of most of the -stan's) are Turkick speakers.

I also love the bit of demanding things in writing: that is how much belief there is on this admin.s monetary promises
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
        X