Free Art/Drawing Software for XP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Art/Drawing Software for XP?

Anyone know where I can dl some free software for producing art/drawings for Windows XP? Btw, I just bought Panzer Elite special edition and the game freezes up and I get a message saying my display driver is the problem, any ideas? Do I need a different driver? Which one, and from where?

The Gimp works.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

As far as the driver, it doesn't reflect when you do a Windows Update?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Get Kazaa, you can download lots of progs for "free".
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Re: Free Art/Drawing Software for XP?

Originally posted by Berzerker

Btw, I just bought Panzer Elite special edition and the game freezes up and I get a message saying my display driver is the problem, any ideas? Do I need a different driver? Which one, and from where?
          This could be a DirectX problem, as the game has some problems with versions newer than seven.

Try their tech support forum:

"We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

What's wrong with MS Paint?

PS. eMule is better than Kazaa IMO
            I have no signature.
            -Bob Dole

Comment

thx guys

Comment

Static, what happens if I get directX 7 and I have directX 10 too? Won't they conflict? And isn't 7 for earlier versions of windows? I have XP.

Comment

Geez, I can't even find directX 7 to download, the Microsoft site only has 8 and 9. I'll keep looking, but it appears version 7 was meant for windows 95/98, not windows xp?

Comment

It might be DirectX or it might not.

Try this link:

"We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Project Dogwaffle is REALLY cool:

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        Project Dogwaffle is REALLY cool:

http://www.squirreldome.com/cyberop.htm
                        Jeez, this is cool.

Comment

Ya, I like it, it seems more intuitive than Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thx Ted and Static, I was at the wings site before, but went back and saw I can find out if the problem is the 3d driver by choosing a different setting. I'll try that...

Comment

Working...
                            X