Another Compelling Reason For Tort Reform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    Instead of the rich spoiled brats getting theirs first? Sounds great to me!

I'd rather SOMEBODY get adequate treatment rather than everyone getting **** treatment.

People have died in Canada sitting in an emergency room line because their appendix burst, and the hospital was too swamped (indeed, with a 5-6 hour wait) to do anything about it.

I'd rather have had that "rich, spoiled brat" (because we all know there's no such thing as medical insurance, so we all pay right out of our pocket for surgery!) get the treatment he sought after rather than dying in a waiting room chair so the homeless bum infront of him get his stomach pumped from his OD.

Not to mention the years' wait for chemotheraphy in Canada.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

i don't understand any of your solutions as being ultimately workable.

the best way to go about it is to eliminate and outlaw health care. of course, there would be an immediate die off, but it would be a equal-opportunity fatality rate.

then, once enough people have died (say, global population < 100 000), one could concievably start with socialized health care.

it might seem cruel, and evil, but i'm sure it'd work.
      B♭3

Comment

Working...
      X