Has anyone ever visited this website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever visited this website?

I thought it was interesting -- after a professor in our American Civil Rights course pointed out this website, I came back to my dorm to check it out.

Has anyone else come across this website? Have you tried one of their hidden bias tests?

Tolerance and Bias
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

You forgot the website, genius.

edit: I believe I've done somehting like that before, but I don't remember any of the results.

Comment

What website?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Link to the website!

Please?
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

triple X post
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

I think I had a blonde moment -- there's the link in the initial post of the thread.

Comment

interesting
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

When I have time tomorrow, I think I'll select one of the tests and see how the results come out. I haven't looked at it that much at this point.

Comment

Strong preference for other peoples over Arab Muslims. Yikes! I'm a bigot. . As long as its subconscious only its ok I suppose.

Comment

Took it again and I got little or no preference.

Comment

I took the native American test and I'm slighty bias in my thinking that native American and American are the same.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

slight bias against fat people, no bias for or against gay people, no bias for or against black people.

Comment

I have doubts on how scientific those tests are. I don't think you can objectively measure well hidden opinions..
                          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I'm sure someone visited that website at some point in time.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                              I have doubts on how scientific those tests are. I don't think you can objectively measure well hidden opinions..
                              With the black/white weapons association test, I tended to put weapons on the right side regardless of who it was associated with. These tests have a reasonable method, except I think there's a lot of variables.

Comment

Working...
                              X