Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of you have any instant messaging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of you have any instant messaging?

Feel free to talk to me, I'm lonely most of the time (most people are, but I am especially)... you fed agents can use this as a opportunity to get inside my mind and find out my secret plans for (thought I'd tell you didn't you? )... though here is a tip feds (pretend your my friend and I'm likely to divulge more)... ****s and giggles really, but seriously I can talk if you ever want to... oh and if you are feds I don't mind talking to you just let me know first.... perhaps you can help keep me out of trouble eh, I like to know the limits that my wild antics can go to?

There is just certain things that real time conversation can accomplish better.

There are a few of you that used to talk to me that were very nice to me, and helped me out during my worst times.... but I ended up being too much for you it seems. You've put me on ignore list... personally I'd rather you just insult me and call me names than do that.... I really do wonder how you are up to do and doing, because I still do care. I'm the type that is very distrustful of people but when I do I am loyal and never stop caring about them (in a friend sort of way) in spite of how horrible they may treat me... or wish to get rid of me...

eh, Orange, and Caesar the Great?

(fellas I don't even want to chat with you, I just want to be able to check up on how you are doing every now and again, and you have made that impossible; you can be mean and cold when you talk to me if you want, but this ignoring me really hurts my feelings)

Back on topic, feel free any of you polys to chat with me... about whatever...

Here is Mine.

AOL Instant Messenger:
    Chris EvC

"Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

I've got MSN, AIM, and ICQ. Of course those are all topsecret though.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

savamtvch is my AIM...
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Shame on you people... you're not really afraid of talk to me.. its not like I'm going to track you down and feast upon your children for generations or anything........
        "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

y shame me? I gave u my aim name... I just hardly ever use it!
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i have no instant messanging programs
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

msn only. AIM is for losers!!!
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

msn is for peenballs11111
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I use MSN, but only when I'm bored.

I'm using it right now.
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Any apolytoner's are welcome to contact me on MSN, AIM or ICQ.

MSN: grrr_pi@fastmail.fm
                    AIM: grrrpi

Will ad you later thorn, when I'm on my own PC.
                    Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                    Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

and irc- which isn't really instant messaging, more of a chat thingy.

Comment

Just MSN. bvlaming@hotmail.com

Comment

Ok techno idiot calling.

What are they? is it differnt to e-mail
                          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Real men use trillian
                            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

I have MSN and ICQ. Will you be nice to me, EvC?
                              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                              X