Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chirac Says Eastern Europeans Are "Infantile" and should shut up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paiktis22
    Maybe but who gives a flying **** about Canada?

my little perturbated illusions of granduer ozzy
    You're just hatefull. I wonder why some Europeans don't come in here and tell you to shut the hell up. Instead of arguing successfully on the side of France in this debate. You make them look bad by being so intolerant of those who disagree with them. After all that's what they did when they called the European countries childlike, and told them to shut up.

Thanx for doing what no one could have done.
    "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
    "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
    "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Trolling poor ozzy surely doesn't account for an argument no matter how much you'd want it to

Comment

Trolling poor ozzy surely doesn't account for an argument no matter how much you'd want it to
        The only thing that you have argued here is that Anglo-Saxons are always wrong.

Comment

• AngloSaxons?

Is that like a different species?

I start to wonder your own objectivity

Comment

• Cya got to go. Thanks for the fun

Glad to see you in Greece geeky DD, but I wouldn't let you touch the ouzo knowing a bit about err your "surroundings" history

Comment

• sava isn't irish sava
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• BTW Dunkan, forgot to say that since you have supported the military regime in Greece, never lifted a finger for Cyprus (invaded with your blessings and 100% American weapons) etc people have the right not only to be anti-americans, but to cheer with each and every one of your misfortunes.

The fact that they don't is that they simply don't care enough

And nomatter how much you'd like to think so, this doesn't make my arguments any less valid Rather it'd make everything you claim, to be suspicious from the beggining.
                Last edited by Bereta_Eder; February 18, 2003, 20:11.

Comment

BTW Dunkan, forgot to say that since you have supported the military regime in Greece, never lifted a finger for Cyprus (invaded with your blessings and 100% American weapons) etc people have the right not only to be anti-americans, but to cheer with each and every one of your misfortunes.

The fact that they don't is that they simply don't care enough

And nomatter how much you'd like to think so, this doesn't make my arguments any less valid Rather it'd make everything you claim, to be suspicious from the beggining.
                  Sorry paiktis. I wont cheer for your misfortunes. In fact, I hope you have good fortunes

Comment

• But we haven't done anything to you, so you'd be a nutcase to cheer for our misfortunes

Comment

• We've only started

Comment

• I guess you just cheer when we are threatened with nuclear weapons. btw, I haven't ever done anything to you.

Comment

• I know that. That's why I smile, see <-

Comment

• I thought your smile just meant you were happy because America was suffering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                              The French-German motivation wasn't to be nice with the populations, but to give a strong symbol of the renewal of the French-German motor (which had been down for years). This renewal was especially important now, since the EU's constitution draft will soon be ready, and the big debate on who leads the future of the EU will take place. France and Germany want to keep their standing, as they have from the beginning inspired everything the EU has done.
                              However, former "underdog" countries such as Italy, Spain or Britain don't want to be led by the French-Germans anymore. Poland and likes also wouldn't want to enter the EU immediately stamped as vassals from Paris-Berlin.

Chirac and Schröder expected other countries to fall in line after their declaration of being hostile o war in Iraq. Other countries seemed to hesitate, since the letter has been published only a week ago. But fact is, other countries didn't fall in line, which is bad for Chirac and Schröder, for their willingness to remain the guides of the EU.
                              Spiff, you must be one of the most rational people on this forum. I like your as low bias as possible attitude... the US isnt bad, nor is it good... same goes for european countries. I think people on both sides of the Atlantic have been pointing fingers at the others a little too much.

Kman
                              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• It's interesting how different countries hold grudges...

Paiktis believes that Greeks still hate America because of the Juntas. Britain was probably miffed at France's support of the Revolutionaries in North America, but they're on almost decent terms now and were allied in the two World Wars (it's hard to forget centuries of warfare I know). America and the UK are all buddy, buddy now even though America was so against everything British we have races go counter-clockwise, etc.

Fascinating how different countries can ignore past differences or accentuate old issues.
                                I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                                New faces...Strange places,
                                Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                                -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Working...
                                X