The Euros are right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Euros are right

I reiterate, the Euros are right. We should have never gotten involved in the affairs of other nations all over the world. Especially from 1945 on. At least the the French could be speaking Russian, which is a much nicer language. The British probably would have held their own and China would have kept the Russians from getting too expansionist. Let all you dimwits fight your own battles and the US can pick when and if we desire to pound someone.
    Throughout history diplomacy is simply a large gun strapped to the side of a smiling person. If any country would simply do what they say and say what they do I think this brinkmanship garbage would be ended. I long ago learned, I never threaten, I promise.
    Pax Superiore Vi Tellarum
    Equal Opportunity Killer: We will kill regardless of race, creed, color,
    gender, sexual preference,or age

I agree... the US should just take the European stance and flip the world off.

Comment

What you did, you did for YOUR interests
      And in not so nice ways always...

After Europe, the US would be faced with a red USSR AND Europe.
      You could kiss your SUVs goodbye if that happened.

So no, no gratitude whatsoever On the contrary a bit of dislike for the way you handled some things

But what it boils down to, you did it for your interests, not anyone elses

Comment

2/10 (aaaaah, first time I rate a troll )
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Re: The Euros are right

Originally posted by cia
          We should have never gotten involved in the affairs of other nations all over the world. Especially from 1945 on.
          Amen to that.
          Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Actually paiktis22, if you looked at your map the same way you chide Americans to do, there are no necessary resources that America does not possess within it's existing borders. So if the US wanted to tell you all to kiss off, it would no be so painful as you might think. The problem was we had expansionist persidents setting stupid policy for too long. We should have had weapons in space and a killer navy and told the rest of the world to fly a kite. We'll trade with anyone but ally with no one.

Comment

nah cia.

A communist world and the US standing alone in the middle of all of it? I don't think so. YOU don't think so

Comment

Re: Re: The Euros are right

Originally posted by Comrade Tribune

Amen to that.
                Yup, if not for our intervention, freaks like you would be suffering under Stalinist slavery.
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

It wouldn't have all gone communist paiktis22. YOU know that. They would have been ground up in the Middle East by the religious nuts, with China trying a land grab of their own. No one would touch Africa anyways, and it's a long way through warm water to invade the US. Even with me being the military tactician I could defend this place

Comment

No way would the Americans have stood for a communist takeover of the Eurasian continent - that would have meant the inevitable defeat of the United States.

Once again, I refer interested readers to "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brezinski.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

cia, You'd had no chance against a communist world.
                      Latin America would go first, of course.

Comment

At least this thread comes right out and says "America bash here." Maybe you guys can try and keep it to this thread and stop jacking all the others.
                        "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
                        "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
                        "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by DuncanK
                          At least this thread comes right out and says "America bash here." Maybe you guys can try and keep it to this thread and stop jacking all the others.
                          But these days it is so hard not to bash America left and right. Wherever they go, they cause chaos and destruction.

The world was a much safer place before the fall of the Soviet Union.
                          Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Comment

Communism runs out of steam in a hurry unless there is an external threat to use nationalism as a motivating force.

Comment

Originally posted by cia
                              Communism runs out of steam in a hurry unless there is an external threat to use nationalism as a motivating force.
                              I was referring not even to Communism as such in this case, but to Mutually Assured Destruction. This was what made the world safer then, as compared to now.

Comment

Working...
                              X