Simpsons 300th tonight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so hit me with some good trivia...

Whose phone number is written on the roof of Moe's tavern?
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

301 was better than 300, but it still had some funny moments, such as when Bart was astonished he had advertised something and then ate a Butterfinger .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It was craptastic. I can't recall watching a good new Simpsons episode for at least a few years.
        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
        -Bokonon

Comment

They made a reference to the 302 when Lisa has the counter for how many stupid things Homer's done.

I liked how Homer and Tony shot at each other in mid-air, the whole scene was just like a DBZ fight - I'm one of those that appreciates any and all references I can spot.
          I never know their names, But i smile just the same
          New faces...Strange places,
          Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
          -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

What about the 'Requiem for a Dream' reference with the Ribwich in 301 (303).

Jeez, some of you people really are like Comic Book Guy... what a bunch of snobs .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I agree with Imran, the Ribwich episode was fantastic... Requiem For A Dream, George Plimpton, a great Moe-ism... What more could you want?

"Ah forget it, I got a bar to run."

And seeing the Rolling Stones episode again reaffirmed my faith in it. That one is darn solid.
              "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
              "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
              "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

The Ribwich was all right, but the problem was it was intermingled with that whole spelling bee crap that made no sense and wasn't funny. it's sad watching a once great series come to this, time to bite the bullet and make a series finale.
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                  The Ribwich was all right, but the problem was it was intermingled with that whole spelling bee crap that made no sense and wasn't funny. it's sad watching a once great series come to this, time to bite the bullet and make a series finale.
                  never!
                  "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                  - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X