Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Some Names

Hello,

I'm assuming there is still a lot of cross membership lingering between Apolyton and ACOL, so I'm hoping some of you could assist me. I recently lost my ICQ list and with it most of my old friends from ACOL (I posted under a different name there if you don't remember me; contact me on ICQ -- 176498378 -- to find out who I was). If anyone here could supply me with Lady Rachel, Shining, MikeH, and Venom's UINs -- preferably over ICQ -- I would be eternally grateful.

Danke,

DerSchwarzfalke
    Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

MikeH is being held hostage in the wilds of Calgary.
    So far, no interest has been expressed in obtaining his release.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Until now Even getting at least one of their UINs would be useful, since one probably has all the others on his or her list.
      Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        MikeH is being held hostage in the wilds of Calgary.
        So far, no interest has been expressed in obtaining his release.

Huh?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Uhhhh... why don't you try posting this at CounterGlow...

Most of them now post there.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

MikeH ICQ 56444391
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thanks Ming, I did check it out. I had thought the site was down, but I was looking for counterglow.net instead of .com.

And thanks SlowwHand for the UIN.

Comment

It switched to com from net a while back.

Good luck connecting.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I say Mr. Schwarzfalke deserves a permaban. Why? I dunno. It's just a feeling.
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Well, that's a bloody outrage it is

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Birdseed
                      I say Mr. Schwarzfalke deserves a permaban. Why? I dunno. It's just a feeling.
                      I dunno, I kinda like 'im.

Comment

Working...
                      X