Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this?

Come on, guess. Or know. Whatever.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Wow. Michael Jackson in better days
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

Stefu after a day at the beach?
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The file name includes "Jackson" you know...
        "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
        - Lone Star

Comment

Okay, okay. It's Michael Jackson, as he'd presumably look like now (at age of 44) if he hadn't had all the surgery. They did it with a computer simulation.

It's quite frightening how a man can mutilate himself, isn't it?
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I think he looks better than that now.

For some reason nbc is doing another special on all his plastic surgeries.

who cares? his career is dead. Is there that much interest in michael jackson?

Comment

Dissident
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
              X