Romance on the Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romance on the Road

Ahh..February...The time of year when Cupid works overtime and the Hallmark Corporation sees black.

To get into the spirit of fuzzy red hearts and chocolate overindulgence, I'm wondering what romantic encounters my fellow posters have had in travels around the globe.

Tell me your story and I'll tell you mine

Hmmm.....Been thinking about this one, and I can't think of anything I could write that wouldn't get me permabanned!

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR - That's my motto

Comment

Wise words to live by...

The wonderful thing about cross-country or global travelling is that there's such beautiful potential.....the cross-wise stare....the gaze held with a complete stranger....unspoken promises communicated in the blinking of an eye....

*wistful sigh*

Some days are....deliciously haunting and filled up with memory.

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
          Some days are....deliciously haunting and filled up with memory.
          Ah yes.

Long long ago in a land far far away. Something like that.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Well....in this case, not so far off that a couple days of solid driving couldn't carry me back, but.....different time I guess....or maybe I'm getting old?

Never!

-=Vel=-

Comment

Let me just say that I'm happy the last two days are over - and that the future looks very, very, bright.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

So bright you gotta wear sun glasses?
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

There's an old joke about a guy that keeps getting turned away by his gf, and he's getting really horny. Finally she says, "ok, in one year from today, you can have me, I will give myself freely in one year." So the guy counts the days, weeks and months, and finally a year. He goes to his gf's place and knocks on the door. She says, "I know why you're knocking on my door ". He says, "Sure, but do you know what I'm knocking with?"

Anyway, so it was when I got leave from basic training. Two months with 50 stinky guys in the barracks, and that just isn't going to happen. So I get on a flight home and sit next to this foxy blonde who has her veggie grandmother on the other side. Well, we got chatting, I sent a few signals, and she came right out with it..."lets go to the bathroom together". "OK". So we get our seatbelts off, stand up and are just in the isle when the fasten seat belt light comes on and the captain announces that "we are decending to blah blah, please take your seats..."

I had to get off at that stop, she continued on to somewhere else. What a babe...

Life

Comment

you mean prostitutes?

yeah they are great while on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                      you mean prostitutes?

yeah they are great while on the road

Well.......if they are the only ones interested ........

Comment

I love to make war!

Originally posted by skye820
                        MAKE LOVE NOT WAR - That's my motto

Comment

The future's so bright I gotta wear sun glasses!
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

MAKE LOVE

that's my motto.
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Sooo, monolith, gonna spill the beans? Who is turning on the light? Inquiring minds want to know...

CARRY A BIG STICK AND MAKE LOVE

that's my motto!

Comment

Working...
                              X