Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRAQ: PUT TO SONG(My own work) Please read, worked on it for an hour

My own work.

SINCE it seems half the world has its head stuck in the sand and wont look at the facts, MABEY you will listen to a song-I wrote this all myself. If you choose to re-post this somewhere, PLEASE credit me it, and link to this thread(and I'd apreciate it if you pm'ed me, like to read the responses to it)-spent the better part of an hour working this out, and if you like it I’m flattered, but give me credit as I’m usually not this creative.

*sung to the tune of jingle bells*

Dashing through your life
    With your head stuck in the Sand
    What part of this thing
    Cant you understand ha ha ha
    This is not complex
    You can handle it all-right
    It is not hard at all to get
    So please just get it right

Oh, Mustard shells, Mustard Shells
    Mustard all the way
    Oh what fun it is to hide
    Your head in a hole, oh yeeey!
    Mustard shells, mustard shells
    Mustard all the way
    Oh what fun it is to hide
    Your head in a hole, oh yey!

He was found with things
    Of many different types
    All of them can kill
    Civilian they can wiiiipe(out)
    Missles that go far
    Much farther then they should
    Is it that hard to think
    Of things that he could (do)

Ohhhh he wants nukes, he wants nuke
    He has them on the way
    He wants to nuke te-aviv and L.A.
    But when he’s done, he’ll have more fun
    Coming on the way!

What kind of things could come
    After millions die
    All of you will weep
    All of you will cryyyyyy
    Wondering how it was
    How it all went wrong
    You had your chance to stop this lune
    Please listen to this song!

Ohhhh, he is stalling, he is stalling
    Staling for more time!
    Once he has a nuke
    He’ll hold us hostage to any criiiiime
    He is stalling, he is stalling
    Staling for more time!
    Once he has a nuke
    He’ll hold us hostage to any criiiiime

If you listen to one thing
    In this entire song
    Please for your own sake
    Consider you MIGHT be wrong
    Are you willing to take that chance
    Letting millions die
    If he does and if you do
    On your hands will be the blood of all those who dieeeed

Please consider
    Please rethink
    I beg your mind to change
    Oh what a horrid thing it would be
    If I’m right and nuclear fallout rains....

Re: IRAQ: PUT TO SONG(My own work) Please read, worked on it for an hour

Originally posted by Vesayen
    SINCE it seems half the world has its head stuck in the sand and wont look at the facts
    If you have these facts, Blix surely will like to hear from you.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Just HOW is Saddam's nuclear ability (or nuclear potential) a "fact" ? From the beginning, pro-war people and anti-war people seem to argue on the threat. It must either prove :
      - half of 'Poly is blind to an obvious fact
      - nobody knows how threatening Saddam is.

So please stop labeling assumptions like "Saddam will use his nukes on NY" as facts.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Spiffor,

This is called fearmongering, or propaganda if you will.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
          Just HOW is Saddam's nuclear ability (or nuclear potential) a "fact" ? From the beginning, pro-war people and anti-war people seem to argue on the threat. It must either prove :
          - half of 'Poly is blind to an obvious fact
          - nobody knows how threatening Saddam is.

So please stop labeling assumptions like "Saddam will use his nukes on NY" as facts.
          He has threatened multiple times that "If America attacks, they will be destroyed"......well if he has no WMD's, -what exactly is going to destroy them, the Iraqi cub scouts?

He PROBOABLY dosent have nukes right now, but he wants them im sure......or do you think he is some fun loving guy content to gasing the kurds?

We found mustard gas and long rang missles-thats all we need, lets go in.

Comment

Saddam is barking to look strong in the eyes of his population. When Tarek Aziz goes abroad, he suprisingly doesn't hold the same speech.

"- Look, we know for sure Iraq has weapons !"
            "-That's all we need. Let's go in"
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Saddam is barking to look strong in the eyes of his population. When Tarek Aziz goes abroad, he suprisingly doesn't hold the same speech.

"- Look, we know for sure Iraq has weapons !"
              "-That's all we need. Let's go in"

Then he shouldnt be barking if he dosent mean it.....

Comment

Then he shouldnt be barking if he dosent mean it.....
                You know, sometimes, politicians lie . I hope you aren't too shocked.

Comment

Saddam's not attacking anyone though. It's the USA that's invading, and they have the largest stock pile of WMDs in the world.
                  And they're also the only country that has ever used a nuclear weapon offensively.
                  And we don't even know if Saddam actually has any WMDs.

... And that was a really bad song.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

You know, sometimes, politicians lie . I hope you aren't too shocked.
                    IF everyone suspects he has weapons of mass destruction, he shouldnt claim he does, even if he is obviously postering.....

You want time for more inspections? Good, grand.....

Do you expect those inspections to find contraband, and when we find more go in, OR do you expect that we will find EVERY bad weapon in iraq and get rid of em........

Well its rediculous to expect we find EVERY bad weapon, so take that option out....

We found long range ballistic missles and mustard gas, so what else are you looking for? You dont think he has more?

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                      Saddam's not attacking anyone though. It's the USA that's invading, and they have the largest stock pile of WMDs in the world.
                      And they're also the only country that has ever used a nuclear weapon offensively.
                      And we don't even know if Saddam actually has any WMDs.

... And that was a really bad song.
                      Give me a break, the U.S. being the "only" dosent mean much, since it was "only" used once(both were basically the same time in the grand scheme of things), but that ONCE was the FIRST TIME EVER.........

Sadam isnt attacking anyone......want to ask Kuwait, or tel aviv, or the Iraqi kurds(if you can find any.....).

The U.S. dosent plan to use WMD's, do you think Sadam wont?

Comment

"Long-range ballistic missiles" : do you mean the missiles found recently by Blix' team ? They aren't long range ballistic missiles. They have a longer range than authorized by the UN council (180 km instead of 150 km). They can not reach Israel.

"Mustard gas" : this gas, which was already used during WWI, and can be fought with minimal equipment (gas masks). It hasn't nearly the threatening power of a nuke, or at least more modern poison gas.

Comment

And I can find an Iraqi Kurd : my neighbour in Stuttgart. He still has some family in Iraq, incl. in Baghdad. While he hates Saddam, he's against the war, because he fears for his family.

Comment

Give me a break, the U.S. being the "only" dosent mean much, since it was "only" used once(both were basically the same time in the grand scheme of things), but that ONCE was the FIRST TIME EVER.........

Sadam isnt attacking anyone......want to ask Kuwait, or tel aviv, or the Iraqi kurds(if you can find any.....).

The U.S. dosent plan to use WMD's, do you think Sadam wont?
                            Interesting use of logic there. I see you are using the "First use of a weapon of mass destruction on another country is not a horrible thing as we had to test it on someone" excuse. Plus how you can claim that because the US dropped two Nuclear Bombs only a week apart on Japan, that they only count as one time is beyond me. So if Saddam did have any WoMD and used them all in the same day or week, would that count as just one time too and thus a reduced crime in any trial? By your logic, yes.

Iraq has not attacked anyone AFAIK since the end of the Gulf War, not sure how he's managed to successfully invade Kuwait and Israel without me becoming aware of it but hey, it must be with one of the new secret cloaked WoMD he has!

As the only ever user of WoMD and a country who has said that they'll be used in retaliation for any use on their own troops, what makes you think the USA won't use them if they feel the need?

They used FAE bombs in Afghanistan and those are pretty damn nasty buggers indeed. They're pretty much a minature WoMD in one bomb case esp. the ones they used in their campaign against the Taliban.

Comment

"Long-range ballistic missiles" : do you mean the missiles found recently by Blix' team ? They aren't long range ballistic missiles. They have a longer range than authorized by the UN council (180 km instead of 150 km). They can not reach Israel.

"Mustard gas" : this gas, which was already used during WWI, and can be fought with minimal equipment (gas masks). It hasn't nearly the threatening power of a nuke, or at least more modern poison gas.
                              I didnt say ICBM's, I said long range......150 km's is no short trip-he could hit Kuwait or Turkey.......or the kurds again......

Mustard gas might not be as usefull as it once was for war, but it still kills civilians easily enough.......

If he has these forbiden items, would it be a long logical leap to assume he has others we havent found?

Comment

Working...
                              X