Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*yum*
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Mmmm... hot pockets.

And Ted, ingredients don't bother me none .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well, just to let you know, hydrogenated oils are designed to harden food up.

The bad thing about that is that your body has no idea what to do with them, so they sort of float around and do nasty things like raise cholesterol and add to artery plaque.

That's just one example. Next I can talk about the various gums and what they do.

Hot Pockets is a nasty toxic combination but hey to each his own! I'm not eating that processed vomit though!
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Don't know what hot pockets are.

When I'm lazy, I eat Chinese noodles though. Very inexpansive (50 cents for a meal), and extremely easy to make. Do you have them in the US too ?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Hot Pockets == teh sux.

Almost as bad as pot pies.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
              When I'm lazy, I eat Chinese noodles though. Very inexpansive (50 cents for a meal), and extremely easy to make. Do you have them in the US too ?
              The Doll noodle is the best.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

it's a lot easier to pop something in the microwave than to walk my fat ass over to the kitchen

Where is your microwave located?

Ted: Don't care... only live once .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

"You Americans kick a lot of ass but how is this possible with such a ****ty diet!"
                  Attached Files
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hey look, my little blue smilie in the post above matches Yassar's picture exactly!!!

Comment

The Doll noodle is the best.

I enjoy Maruchen Ramen .

Comment

Working...
                      X