Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think a war in Iraq is neccesary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think a war in Iraq is neccesary?

Simple poll.......if your country of origin isnt included, sorry, vote for one your near/like.....only 24 options permited.....if I spelt it wrong, im REALLY sorry heh-just want an "official" count on how Apolytonites feel about whats going on, we got PLENTY of discussion threads, we dont need another, but when you vote, please bump this once.
    Yes-America
    30.91%
    No-America
    20.00%
    Yes-Brittain
    5.45%
    No-Brittain
    7.27%
    Yes-France
    0.00%
    No-France
    3.64%
    Yes-Germany
    1.82%
    No-Germany
    9.09%
    Yes-Bulgaria
    0.00%
    No-Bulgaria
    0.00%
    Yes-Ukraine
    1.82%
    No-Ukraine
    0.00%
    Yes-Spain
    0.00%
    No-Spain
    1.82%
    Yes-Sweden/Switzerland(sorry to lump you, need space)
    1.82%
    No-Sweden/Switzerland
    9.09%
    Yes-Poland
    0.00%
    No-Poland
    0.00%
    Yes-Netherlands
    1.82%
    No-Netherlands
    1.82%
    Yes-Italy
    0.00%
    No-Italty
    1.82%
    Yes-Mexico
    0.00%
    No-Mexico
    1.82%
    Last edited by Vesayen; February 15, 2003, 14:08.

I'm smack dab in the middle of whether or not a war is necessary to remove Saddam. There's no doubt that Saddam needs to be removed. I'm not privy to the information that I would need to make an intelligent decision. And unfortunately, neither is the rest of America. My opposition to military action at this point is more about me not trusting the Bush administration.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yes-America.

sadly, there is no real defense against terrorism.

flat out, ignore all the sh1t being thrown around. the bottom line in my eyes is that saddam has said if he had the means, he would use WoMD on American civlians. he's said it several times. even if he doesnt have them, if he DID have them he would use them.

why would be leave such an egotistical sh1thead in power?

... why do i know that last statement will bring about the anti-bush crowd ...
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Do you realize that you left out Canada.

btw, there are 6 war threads on the first page alone.
        "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
        "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
        "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

obviously, mexico is more important than canada!

dont forget Bulgaria!
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

but I don't think it is necessary.

When people ask me if we should go to war, I imagine how I would feel if I personally had to ship out with the U.S. army. In this case I wouldn't do it. I would support the war on terrorism thogh. I would love to put my hands around Osama Bin Ladin's neck and squeeze the life out of him .

Comment

Originally posted by DuncanK
              Do you realize that you left out Canada.

btw, there are 6 war threads on the first page alone.
              ()#&)!#$&)# knew I left out something important, sorry!

Comment

Yes-America

(how could you forget us Ves? )
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I'm not Canadian but you can't take an accurate poll here unless you include them. There's too many.

Comment

Eli-Israel is a given.......my familly as you know is Israeli, im American though........is there ANYONE in Israel protesting a war with Iraq, I couldnt possibly imagine why, I ASSUMED all of Israel would support one.

I also proboably should if included Russia, China, Japan and South Korea.....sorry all

Comment

Lump those all into another category and make it misc.

Comment

is there ANYONE in Israel protesting a war with Iraq, I couldnt possibly imagine why, I ASSUMED all of Israel would support one.

1500 people in Tel Aviv today. But that pretty much the entire opposition.
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Eurocom doesn't want us taking his oil fields from him.

It's all about oil.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                            ....is there ANYONE in Israel protesting a war with Iraq, I couldnt possibly imagine why, I ASSUMED all of Israel would support one.
                            This could be *ME* who said this.

Because this war is all about Israel.

I wonder when the average American is going to realize that? Will be a bad day for Israel, I assume.
                            Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Looks like I just tied with a no vote.

Saddam is about as much a threat to my personal security as a raging case of hemorroids. People need jobs. People need cops and firemen on the street. There is huge opportunity cost in chasing down every tinpot dictator.
                              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X