What is your terrorist name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your terrorist name?

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

This is mine using my real name: Muhammed bin Sh-agfest

This is using my nickname: Abu Marzook Whafukama-Doin

Saluti
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    The trick is the doing something else."
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

hehehehe

Ussama Al ****en
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I'd like to take the names of some of my heroes.

Ming the Great Ferret.

Instead though, it's either:

Abu Yassir Fatti Fukki (Sloww Hand)
      or
      Usama Bin Shafting (with that OTHER name), I like this one.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I got Sheikh Yo-ass !
        What?

Comment

Mine is Huymada Farti Noys.

Comment

Sheikh Rattle-al-Roll

-=Vel=-
            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

George Bush: Ahmed The Tanzanian

Silvio Berlusconi (Italian PM): Ahmed The Tanzanian

What does that mean?

Saluti
              "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
              — Leonardo da Vinci
              "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu

Comment

Re: What is your terrorist name?

Originally posted by Giovanni Wine
                This is mine using my real name: Muhammed bin Sh-agfest
                That's the result of using Ming as first name too. Does this prove, that you are Ming?

Ah and I am Sheikh Rattle-al-Roll.

Comment

Yasser Marrowfat
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Misukin Alah Offen. Mine isn't nearly as good as some of the others.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My real name: Abdalla The Kenyan

My nick name: Ussama Al ****en
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Re: Re: What is your terrorist name?

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

That's the result of using Ming as first name too. Does this prove, that you are Ming?

Ah and I am Sheikh Rattle-al-Roll.
                        Am I?

*evil laugh*

Saluti
                        — Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I was hoping it would have been Aziz the Combat Fighter.
                          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Dammit I got: Ahmed The Tanzanian also!

I want to be: Uhav bin Fuqt
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Imran Siddiqui...

No, not really

Serious it was: Mustafa Turban
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X