The Silent Cabbie

Spoiler:
    A deaf person can't get a driver's license

The Unseen Walker

Spoiler:
    He walked underground, along the Tube's tunnels

Anthony and Cleopatra

Spoiler:

There was a flood, everybody else fled. They died from drowning.

Five Men

Spoiler:
    The fifth man had an umbrella

The Grateful Prisoner

Spoiler:
    Kept him away from his wife
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Heres one I made up and figured out. It is about the Americans who crashed in Columbia

Why did the rebels execute two of them and kidnapped the other three.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Spoiler:
        The other 3 was cute girls
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

hehehe ADG
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

The Silent Cabbie

Spoiler:
            He knew where to drop her off

The Unseen Walker

Spoiler:
            He took the sewer system or walked through the subway tunnel.

Anthony and Cleopatra

Spoiler:
            I would say gas but that might count as poison so how about they drowned themselves with water in the bowl? The second one dropped the bowl so it broke and the water evaporated.

Five Men

Spoiler:
            The had to take different pathes since they went different speeds but arrived togeather. I'd say one took a short cut through the woods and the trees blocked out the rain while the others hurried along the old path which was exposed to the rain.

The Grateful Prisoner

Spoiler:
            Was he a compuslive drinker? Maybe he had sirosises of the liver or something and would die if he didn't stop drinking so he was glad they locked him up. Either that or it kept him away from his b!tchy wife!
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

All right, where are the answers?

*Hounds Vel*

(='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

The Grateful Prisoner
                Spoiler:
                He was in a prison cell when the volcano of the island destroyed the town he was in.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

D'oh! Sorry guys, I *totally* forgot! See what happens when you put a scatterbrain in charge!?

Silent Cabbie - He had to have heard her instructions on where to take her.

Unseen Walker - Walked thru the sewer system (maintenance tunnel works too!)

Anthony and Cleopatra - Are fish. The bowl was their home.

Five Men - Four men, carrying the fifth in a casket.

Grateful Prisoner - yep....as the google search revealed, our Mr. Cyparis was one lucky sunuvagun! The only survivor of the disaster....

More? And this time, I promise I'll not be so long with the answers!

-=Vel=-
                  The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Silent Cabbie - Not necessarily. She could have wrote down the destination after he had indicated he was deaf. I think that you can't get a driver's license if you are deaf.

Okay, I am ready for more punishment

Comment

I was just laughing at this thread yesterday and here it is.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                      X