Help Me!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me!!!!

Besides the fact that on certain days I'm beyond help.....When I was a girl living in Germany I was given a book named Caroline and Her Friends by Pierre Probst, it was a Big Golden Book. I assume this was some type of series ie: the Golden Book series I'm not sure. Anyway this was and still is one of my favorite books to read and look at.

The one i have has pages missing and has had the handy man's tool used on the binding.......duc tape because I wore it out reading it so much. I would like to find another book like this to replace the tattered one I have but can't find anything anywhere to even know where to look. I went on ask jeeves and put in the title and author but I got nothing. Any suggestions?
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

EDIt: nevermind, amazon's out of it

Comment

no go they didn't have anything. It's just a silly book but it means alot to me.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Used and rare book dealers all over the place use: http://www.bookfinder.com
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Thanks MTG but they don't have anything either. I'm at a loss.

Comment

Have you tried ebay?
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Is the book you mean here?
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Talk about fast response... good job.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

searched far and wide, but can't find a place that sells it
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

**gasp in amazment!!!!!!!!** That's it!! That's it!! That's it!!!

**tia does the biggest dance of joy polly has ever seen!!**

OH MY GOD!!!!! I could just reach thorugh the moitor and kiss you!!!!!

Yes the first one in the picture is the one I have. My god!! If I had kept it in good condition I could have sold it for a pretty penny!

Comment

oh! oh! oh! Me find me find me find!!

You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

hmmm, only seems to have one copy though, used and in French. $85

I'm looking at MadMonk's link now...but I don't seen an order form though. Did I miss something?

Comment

Good job my little schmooooooooopie, but the only one I saw for sale was in French for $85.00 which I don't mind paying but I would like the one I have and on Monks link I saw nothing about buying it.

Comment

No see......Monk found the book but I saw nothing about where I can buy it. UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just want the book.

Comment

must be rare if you can't find it on the internet

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X