Valentine's Day Gift Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiamat
    Please tell us that this was your lame excuse at being funny?
    That's just normal for him, caustic and abusive.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

ahhhh well yes, now we know. What a lovely sentiment you have going there Zylka........you kiss your mother with that mouth?
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        back massagers are nice, I keep thinking of getting one

Jon Miller
        I'm getting my SO a gift certificate for one of them!
        Plus we are staying together in Sydney for the weekend.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          I'm getting my SO a gift certificate for one of them!
          Plus we are staying together in Sydney for the weekend.
          You aren't afraid of the forest fires?
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

What forests? I don't think there are any left that haven't been burnt down by now.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Good point

Comment

Happy valentine's day
                Attached Files
                I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Comment

Orange... I attack those I respect the most

Grain of salt!

Comment

Ahhh yes well being a woman I know This holiday is ALL For me, It is so hard to find the right gift for A MAN! But this is what I did for my honey... I bought him dinner, I bought him a game cube , a memory card to go with it and Resident evil. He really wanted it and I thought why the hell not, this is his candya nd flowers for the day!!!! I also got him a bag full of candy(non chocolate) because he is allergic and a pair of LOVERS HANDCUFFS..because I AM HIS LOVE SLAVE TONIGHT!
                      The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Nice.

Comment

you guys deserve a little love too!!! This shouldn't be all about the ladies!
                          The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

I am going to send you a pamphlet regarding the dangers of sexual activity. Did you know sex is actually meant to produce babies? Are you sure you want a baby in 9 months?

Food for thought

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                              Orange... I attack those I respect the most

Grain of salt!
                              was only kidding
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow24
                                Ahhh yes well being a woman I know This holiday is ALL For me, It is so hard to find the right gift for A MAN! But this is what I did for my honey... I bought him dinner, I bought him a game cube , a memory card to go with it and Resident evil. He really wanted it and I thought why the hell not, this is his candya nd flowers for the day!!!! I also got him a bag full of candy(non chocolate) because he is allergic and a pair of LOVERS HANDCUFFS..because I AM HIS LOVE SLAVE TONIGHT!
                                You did all this for me? Wow BW! You're great! When are these gifts delievered (especially the last one )
                                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X