Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only if you know how to read Chinese.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
      I would prefer not to do the same thing that everyone else is doing.
      Totally agreed. There is nothing worse than a lack of originality in my opinion. Stale overdone cliché poems and roses that have been sitting in a bucket of water at the Warehouse are a no-no.

________

The person I admire happened to get a rosebush mysteriously planted outside their window overnight ... .
      Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
      Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Ga ningya?

Comment

Originally posted by Grrr
          The person I admire happened to get a rosebush mysteriously planted outside their window overnight ... .
          An oak tree would be more original
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
            I have no significant other. But I got a bag of candy from my mom.
            I just loved getting candy and balloons every year from her

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

An oak tree would be more original
              Yeah ... but I fail to see an Oak Tree as any sign of Romance, unlike a meter tall flowering rosebush.

And the fact that oak tree's are green, and would camoflage with the lawan .
              Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
              Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Originality is what counts. Anyone can go out and buy roses or candy etc........but making a special effort means alot more then something you run in and buy.
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I'm going to get her that special video and "back massager" that she wants.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

back massagers are nice, I keep thinking of getting one

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yeah ... but I fail to see an Oak Tree as any sign of Romance, unlike a meter tall flowering rosebush.
                      Rosebush is nice, but nothing makes it represent some sort of romance automagically. It comes from you wanting to do things for her, to make her feel special.

And the fact that oak tree's are green, and would camoflage with the lawan .
                      Not that the rosebush have any leaves

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                        Originality is what counts. Anyone can go out and buy roses or candy etc........but making a special effort means alot more then something you run in and buy.
                        Unless you have 2 dozen pearls surgically embedded under the surface of your tongue!

Comment

i'm getting my mom a rose with baby's breath in a vase.

My date for the evening is a case of MGD, gonna watch TV, drink beer and be bitter about another worthless valentines day

Comment

That's the spirit!

Comment

Zylka - why do you hate me so much
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                                A slap on the ass and an abortion

Please tell us that this was your lame excuse at being funny?
                                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                                X