This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug census thread

Ah, another of these debauchary confessions. Now, I have a certain belief that drug culture is more than alive in the corporate and well educated cultures of the west, but that it is kept hidden away on a personally level to avoid the obvious labels one might run into. Sooo... where better to look than the respected boards of poly for answers. What drugs have you used, in the past - and which do you even occasional use these days?

What level of commitment would you say you have to your career? Are you married - children, white picket fenced house, etc? Just a brief description leading towards your life, and a confession of your use.

So, in total (and mostly as a uni student) I have used:

Caffeine
    Alcohol
    Tobacco
    Marijuana
    Nitrous
    Psilocybin Mushrooms
    Codeine
    Absinthe
    Methamphetamines (by accident in a bad pill, I think)
    Cocaine
    MDA, MDMA (Ecstasy and sister compounds)
    GHB

...and I pretty much plan to continue using all of them for the next while, only to smarten up when I'm in the 6 figure workforce

No more to be introduced. I figure as a father I'll have to give it all up, except for the occasional line on new year's with the wife

Oh great, another "Look at how cool I am" thread from Zylka.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I'm actually quite ashamed of my drug use, and bring it up here as a form of therapy - seeing as how I respect this mboard the most of all the ones I visit

Finding out that those I respect on here occasional dip into the temptation of these substances would reaffirm a bit of security in my perceptions

Comment

6 figure workforce? Dream on, junkie

Have done or do: Alcohol, Marijuana, Caffeine, Aspirin, Codeine, Ibuprofen, Salbutamol, Novacaine and Fluoxetine - quite a boring list really
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          That was actually quite uncalled for and hurt my feelings

Comment

Have done or do: Alcohol, Marijuana, Caffeine, Aspirin, Codeine, Ibuprofen, Salbutamol, Novacaine and Fluoxetine - quite a boring list really
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Interesting DP

Awww diddums Zylka I'd like a 6 figure salary (workforce?) but I don't expect to ever get one
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

...by workforce I mean anything in the career field

So how's that wonderful fluroxetine working for you? I've heard weird things about its' perceptual side effects

Comment

Alcohol, Caffeine.
                  Both in very small amounts.

Basically, I'm never going to touch anything but these two.
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Your namesake Eli Lilly has lots of drugs
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I asked you a question I'M JUST FREAKING CONCERNED

Comment

I've had a bit of alcohol... But I find that the finest drug is sweet, sweet lovin'...
                        Sleep deprivation is kinda interesting too.
                        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                        Drake Tungsten
                        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                        Albert Speer

Comment

Interesting that you noted that... as drugs like cocaine are said to flood the brain with chemicals associated with enjoyable activities like eating and sex... and E with seretonin - which is thought to be the chemical that describes what we know as "love"

Easy to notice how they are fit as temptations... to experience these things with simple ingestion

Bah

Comment

much better to expereince life

but I use caffiene

and chocolate

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

a good bit about expereicne life is expereince the pain, the pleasure, the striving and contesting

you know, all of it

flipping a switch is empty

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X