AOL hurt my feelings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOL hurt my feelings!

Went to log on and AOL had blocked me for breaking Terms of Sale or some ****. They provided as evidence and "excerpt" from one of my emails from yesterday (supposedly) that was one of those classic "AOL USERS CLICK HERE".
    I thought they had probably just ****ed up and mislabeled me, but one of my emails was a "remove me from your list" request.
    I'm wondering how/why/what someone could have done with my email account? I've changed my password now, but it makes me wonder just what the **** happened here?!? Did someone get my email password somehow? Should I be worried? Is this common? Is there anything I should do?
    Thanks oh masters of all things technical.
    Life and death is a grave matter;
    all things pass quickly away.
    Each of you must be completely alert;
    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Re: AOL hurt my feelings!

Originally posted by SuperSneak
    Is there anything I should do?
    Stop using the ****fest that is AOL, for a start.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Very helpful Boris.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Most people have trouble cancelling AOL, they're giving you a head start.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

get rid of them NOW.
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Don't do AOL kids. AOL kills, and if you buy AOL, you fund terrorism.
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

If AOL is giving you the chance to exit quickly and peacefully, DO IT Run! There are better internet providers for you to use.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Strange, your AOL account seems to be working just fine Sneak.....
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

wich one of these are you?
                  Attached Files

Comment

That is classic H Tower.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

:LOL: LMAO
                      I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
                      Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks....a lot!
                        I'd like to change, but I feel like a hostage. Not really up on any good alternate providers.
                        Life and death is a grave matter;
                        all things pass quickly away.
                        Each of you must be completely alert;
                        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                          Strange, your AOL account seems to be working just fine Sneak.....
                          What?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak
                            Thaaaaaaaaaaanks....a lot!
                            I'd like to change, but I feel like a hostage. Not really up on any good alternate providers.
                            I can recommend you some ISPs...

...ANY OTHER F**KING ISP THAT ISN'T AOL...

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                            X