No announcement yet.

Should We Have Grey Army Tanks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be interesting to see really heavy tanks on airports, like Abrams or... Leopard?

T-72's are nice too.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

All our MBT's are on there way to the Gulf so we have to make do with the smaller ones.
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

So basically, England is defenseless?
        Whooo, hooo! Someone invade it, quick!!!!*

As for the heavily armed security people at airports: they are not meant to make you feel more secure. They are there to make wannabe terrorists feel insecure!

*disclaimer: not that I have anything against England.

Comment

GePap: are you sure there is no other reason you feel insecure because of the armed people at airports?

You too oerdin! Maybe we should tell Mr. Bush about you two

Comment

Mike, what's wrong with "army tank"?
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

"All our MBT's are on there way to the Gulf so we have to make do with the smaller ones."

And as far as I know this lot were supposed to be in the gulf. They're supposed to be defending the RAF airfields...which seems to imply that mobilisation and deployment is a bit behind schedule.

Comment

I don't know really. It sounds like something a 6 year old would say.

What's wrong with "Should we have grey tanks?"
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Sure, it much less safe when there's a threat.

However, the presence of armed guards on a scence does not cause a threat. It is merely an indicator. The level of the threat does not depend on the availability of armed guards. It's merely an indication of a possible threat.

Thus, if there was still a threat, but there were no guards, I would feel much less secure. If there is a threat and there are sufficient guards, then I feel fairly secure.

And i do feel secure when I know that there are several highly trained guards, watching over me, just in case some unexpected threat decides to realize itself in the middle of a public place.

Comment

And i do feel secure when I know that there are several highly trained guards, watching over me, just in case some unexpected threat decides to realize itself in the middle of a public place

You would.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You look great in the mask, Siro.

Don't mind the little canadian troll.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Troll? Where?
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET