Should We Have Grey Army Tanks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should We Have Grey Army Tanks?

There is no point for these to be green and brown...

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
    www.my-piano.blogspot

They should be red or yellow, to be threatening
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

What always amuses me is that British army vehicles on public roads always drive around with their lights on as if other drivers won't see them because they are camouflaged. Perhaps someone should tell them it doesn't work that well!
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

They should be (in your, UK, case) black and yellow to meld witch the cabbies

Comment

ahem.... with.... not witch.

I beg your pardon

Comment

I should imagine that their reponse time would have been increased dramatically if they all had to go to be resprayed beforehand.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

HTF putting armoured vehicles in airports helps? What do they expect, a battalion of Al-Quaeda tanks rolling in from Jumbos?

It's just a pathetic attempt by the Brit goverment to get more support to the Iraq war.
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

HTF putting armoured vehicles in airports helps? What do they expect, a battalion of Al-Quaeda tanks rolling in from Jumbos?

It's just a pathetic attempt by the Brit goverment to get more support to the Iraq war.
                No, the government aren't that cynical. they are very worried they considered closing Heathrow.

Tanks can blow up cars form long range I presume this is what they are therefore.
                Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

Hopefully it will be bomb all the soft pacifists who are congregating in London to share their fallacious ideas.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Seeing people with guns actually makes me feel insecure

Troy Cartwrigh
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                      Tanks can blow up cars form long range I presume this is what they are therefore.
                      Only if you hit.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

As I think is the case with any type of weapon
                        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

MarkG:
                          must be all his encounters with the police.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

he looks suspicious, that's certain
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

They should be pink.

Comment

Working...
                              X