No announcement yet.

Out Newsmaxing Newsmax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to apologize, Ming. I actually like you even more after that quote. Makes you... real.

a real.... nevermind. You ARE a mod here, after all.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Both of their whinning is annoying but leftist whine seems to be more shrile and attention seeking. Most conservative whiners just get radio shows or spam the internet so you can ignore them easily enough. Leftist whiners are the ones who lay down in the street and demand every one change their lives to conform with poor little leftist whiners' own belief system.

That's why I ***** about the lefties more.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        I'm not a mod over there... but now that I think of it, the mods over there post the same type of stuff
        Keep up that attitude and we'll make you one.
        I might as well just save you all the trouble... Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bâtard, Ming è un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bêkartem, Ming är en horunge, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
        and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.

Comment

conservative whining is more ignorant and naive, while liberal whining is often misguided
          that's my take on it, anyways
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

i should note that when i briefly posted at Newsmax i was called a "liberal intellectual" a "satanist" and a "jesse jackson black nationalist"... no lie... those people over there are retarded

thanks
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
              i should note that when i briefly posted at Newsmax i was called a "liberal intellectual" a "satanist" and a "jesse jackson black nationalist"... no lie... those people over there are retarded

thanks
              Don't worry, nobody here will call you an intellectual.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

first they attempt to justify their hateful vitriol and then say that there is an underlying truth to what they have to say - absolutely priceless!

Either way, I'm glad it's on another forum and not stinking this one up.
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

On NewsMax:
                  Dear Forum Participants:

Very soon, NewsMax will be unveiling our new web site design.

Integral to the redesign of the site will, at some point in the near future, entail a section allocated to personal web logs, commonly called “blogs,” where users will be able to have what would essentially be their own space for commentary on NewsMax.com.

During our transition from the old to the new, we will be discontinuing the Forum’s operations.

Please make sure that you sign up for NewsMax’s free e-mail alerts and our Insider Report, so that we may notify you by e-mail when our Blog page is ready.

Thank you,

NewsMax.com
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                    How on earth is that possible?

::brain explodes from imagining people like that::
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

AND DAMMIT, WHY WASN'T I INFORMED?

Comment

you're a europoofta?

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Not the last time I checked.

Comment

Whining is whining. You wouldn't call it whining if you thought it had value.
                            -Darkstar
                            (Knight Errant Of Spam)

Comment

Working...
                            X